Sunday, September 26, 2010

Imagine Arrived

Well my Imagine arrived on Monday, Sept. 20th and I haven't been able to play yet.  This is how my week went.  UPS man came at 1:00pm (he NEVER comes that early) I saw the truck driving off so looked out and there she was just sitting in the driveway OMG.  So I yelled for hubby to come help me and stepped out on the deck (to get the smaller box) twisted my left ankle and went to recover with my right foot.  DOWN I went.  When hubby came out I was sitting on the deck crying.  I broke my right ankle.  They put the Imagine in the livingroom and me in the back seat of the jeep and off to the hospital I went.  One doc said they'd knock me out and set it.  Other doc said nope gotta go have surgery need screws and a plate.  I broke all three bones you have in your ankle WAY TO GO. NO playing for me today.  5:30pm I'm being taken into emergency surgery.  OMG talk about pain.  This has been the worst week of my life.  I came home Thursday, Sept 23rd. Still NO playing for me I can't even let my leg hang down long enough to go potty.  This sucks.  I want to set it up and play so bad - but I have to wait maybe sometime this week like Wednesday or Thursday. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about your ankle. I hope that you recover quickly. Is there any way that you could walk hubby through the set up so you can see if it works in case you need to call ProvoCraft or HSN for any reason? Aww, in any case I sure hope the pain goes away soon! I will keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are hurt, hope you get well soon to show us your crafting~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog! I appreciate the compliment!

    However, it doesn't sound like your day went all that well, even with a new toy showing up at your home. So sorry to hear of your accident. Hopefully the down time will let you play with it.

    ReplyDelete